Power Roller Conveyors
Extending Flexible Power Roller
With a robust construction, these expanding motor
powered flexible roller conveyors provide cost effective flexible conveying solutions.
They are easy and quick
to manoeuvre in or out of trucks for more efficient, safer, easier loading and unloading. Whether you need a
flexible power roller conveyor available every hour or just a few times a week, these units will help you to
reduce vehicle turn around time and thereby increase productivity. They are ready to plug in and go right out
of the box and there are also neat features that can be used to make boxes queue up on the conveyor before
Key features of flexible powered roller conveyor
- Standard roller widths 600mm & 750mm (900mm optional ) and
- Steel adjustable conveyor support legs from 770mm to 1095mm.
- Rollers - 40mm dia. zinc plated tube with twin
grooves and full precision bearings for maximum life. Roller drive from heavy duty polyurethane drive
- The state of the art steel electrical control cabinet houses an AC inverter with
keypad. Mounted on lockable sliding tray for easy access, adjustment and maintenance.
- SEW EuroDrive AC Motors fully adjustable speed 10 to
40m.p.m.; 0.09Kw for 230V/240V single phase supply.
- Drive motors also have overload protection band LED
- Conveyor fully complies with all new CE
- Fitted with heavy duty
castors for maximum mobility, incorporating a foot operated swivel brake for fixed positioning and safer
New - optional Zero Pressure Accumulation &
Package Stops prevent boxes and packages from falling off the end of the
conveyor and can also be lowered if required for storage when not in use, or when connecting to another
flexible roller conveyor.
- Side plates manufactured from high quality, bright zinc plated steel plate with robust ribbed design to
ensure maximum strength and durability.
- Fully bolted Design. These conveyors are not riveted like some lesser types.
- Large, welded steel handles, powder coated yellow, provide easily visible positive grip points for safe and
easy manoeuvring of conveyor.
- All support legs have welded steel braces for additional strength and rigidity.
- Roller Centres – 125mm as standard when the conveyor is fully extended. Optional 75mm and 100mm
roller centres can be supplied for the conveying of smaller packages or cartons. Please note optional
roller centres will affect the conveyor compacted length.
- Heavy Duty Castors - 160mm x 50mm swivel
castors for maximum manoeuvrability and stability.
- Please note that optional roller centres will
have an effect the conveyors compact length and also the final cost of the conveyor. It’s always best to keep
to the standard sizes.
Typical Standard Length Compacted to Expanded.
1.3 M – 3.75 M
2.5 M – 7.50 M
3.8 M – 11.25 M
5.0 M – 15.00 M
5.8 M – 17.50 M
Flexible powered roller conveyors can also be manufactured in
custom lengths to suit your individual conveying needs. If your application requires a length that is not listed
in the above chart, please call for assistance. We are here to help you get the best value for
You are more than welcome to contact us for a quote at any time, by clicking this logo, of you can go to our